Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rappers Remixed

Lets start with Lil Wayne’s track “Fireman’s So Cold” being remixed by none other than A-Trak. This is a wicked little track, really quite cool track, with a dancehall/ reggae vibe. This is not new from Lil Wayne, but I haven’t heard it before, and its some decent Lil Wayne rapping, catchy little chorus. If you haven’t heard this before, worth a listen.

Lil Wayne – Fireman So Cold (A-Trak remix)

This next one is Gucci Mane’s “Dangers Not a Stranger” remixed by Diplo. I love this tune, real catchy, real bassy. Don’t know much about Gucci Mane, he not done anything in the UK, but with the amount of tracks he’s featuring on lately it appears he is very popular state side. Diplo does great on this track, turns it into something that would sound cool in a club and I can’t get enough of it at the moment.

Gucci Mane – Dangers Not a Stranger (Diplo Remix)

Last here I completely found by accident it another Lil Wayne remix, this time of the track “I Feel Like Dying” remixed by Flying Lotus. I don’t know anything about this track, its just one of bassiest things I’ve ever heard. It pretty much  a non stop bass line that will shake your inside if you turn it up loud enough. Which I recommend!

Lil Wayne – I Feel Like Dying (Flying Lotus Remix)

[Via http://music2liveby.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment