Saturday, January 9, 2010

[Album] BoA - Made In Twenty

cover-1

Title: The 5th Japanese Album – Made In Twenty

Artist: BoA

Conductor: AVEX Trax

Release: 2007.01.17

Language: Japanese

Total Size: 54 MB

Tracklist:

.:Download:.

01. Lady Galaxy

02. Nanairo no Ashita ~ Brand new beat ~

03. Winter Love

04. Still

05. So Real

06. Key Of Heart

07. Our Love ~To my parents ~

08. No More Make Me Sick

09. Revolution – Code : 1986-1105 (feat. RAH-D)

10. Your Color

11. Prayer

12. Candle Lights

13. Gracious Days

14. Last Christmas *bonus track*

My Rating: 10/10

My favourite album  by so far. All the good things just come to this album. Lady Galaxy makes me remember when I was still in middle school and always hanging on my phone to request it in the radio. Haha..LOL! I can say that this is the first album that I got from her. I have know her before I hear this album though. But this is just unforgettable. I love all the songs.

Credits: akatsukithatsjustme

[Via http://youngladyjunsu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment