Thursday, January 28, 2010

SirReal - The Logistics Mix

SirReal – The Logistics Mix by SirReal

logistics hospital

I’ve been planning this for a while now. But every time I think I’ve got it he releases another album. I think you will agree that he has been one of the best and most consistent producers of the last decade. Whether it be a uplifting dancefloor smasher or a deep moody roller the quality control is always high.

I’ve put a mix together of my favorite tracks for you to enjoy. So click the link for download and let me know if you like it….

Blue Sonix – Luv Me (Logistics Remix)

Logistics – Cosmonaught

Logistics – Kaleidoscope

Logistics – Warehouse

Logistics – Spot Light

Logistics – Salvation

Logistics – Girl from mars

Logistics – Waiting Line

Logistics – Reality checkpoint

Logistics – Blackout

Logistics – Inside my soul

Logistics – Glitch

Logistics – Day break sequence

Logistics – Platinum

Logistics – Trying times

Logistics – Widelens

Logistics – Take me to the bridge

Logistics – The trip

Logistics – Every beat of my heart

Logistics – Together

Logistics – Toytown

Logistics – Murderation

Logistics – 96

London Elektricy – The great drum and bass swindle (Logistics Remix)

Logistics – Eastern Promise

Danny Breaks – Volume 1 (Logistics Remix)

[Via http://deepgoa.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment