Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shawn Chrystopher – The Audition (FreEP)

DOWNLOAD Shawn Chrystopher – The Audition EP

So as far as I can tell, it seems like there’s been a slow down of good free mixtapes out lately. Mainly because all the great guys out there dropping tapes got signed (Kid Cudi.. B.o.B… Drake.. etc.). If your sick of listening to the same songs over n over again peep this tape. His last tape (A City With No Seasons) was dope, but this one steps it up to the next level. Personally, I think he’s going to be one of the next rappers up, even though he didn’t make the XXL top 10 freshman. And it doesn’t look like he’ll be in it next year.

Showed up for class, and XXL said I wasn’t a Freshman

That shit hit me like 10 fold, but I’m gunna drop out before I enroll.

[Via http://hiphopzoo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment