Thursday, September 24, 2009

YUI: It's All Too Much/ Never Say Die

YUI’s new single, It’s All Too Much/ Never Say Die, is soon to be released on October 7th, 2009. I have been a really big fan of Yui for a while, so after hearing about this, I went to look for some previews. There are quite a few PV versions out for downloads, and they are just brilliant.



I started really liking YUI after listening to Rolling Star and Life; even since then, I have really liked her music.

Here are some PV’s for YUI’s new single:



Never Say Die by YUI

I really like this song.



It’s All Too Much by YUI

(thanks @fujii_itsuki for these videos)

Tracklist

1. IT’S ALL TOO MUCH

2. NEVER SAY DIE

3. AGAIN -YUI ACOUSTIC VERSION-

4. IT’S ALL TOO MUCH -INSTRUMENTAL-

Has anyone else noticed that YUI never smiles for photographs or CD covers?

No comments:

Post a Comment